2.06.2011

addicted?

Hi. 
My name is Angie, and I have a problem.

I...can't...stop...buying...fabric.

It's impossible.

During my visit yesterday, Ashley and I headed out to Thimble Pleasures and I knew I wouldn't get out of there for free. Sure enough, the first thing I spot is a Central Park jelly roll. 

Right...at...the...door.

It's like they knew I was coming.
(Ash - did you call them ahead of time?)

To justify my purchase, I bought an additional 4 yards of Kona Solids (in white) and the backing and binding for Sierra's quilt.  Yet another quilt I haven't started yet.

And what of the jelly roll??
Well - I am planning on Rachel Griffith's new pattern, Flipside.

I think this makes Rachel guilty of enabling my habit. 
Just sayin'.

In fact, I had successfully avoided purchasing Central Park for nearly a month until she released her pattern.

I mean, seriously...have you seen her photos?

Totally her fault.
 



(Bless her heart...)

The colors are just screaming at me, and the white makes the quilt just pop.  But, alas, I can't start right away. Once again, I didn't check first - I need two jelly rolls.  I only bought one.

Darn - more shopping.

So, it's off to Fat Quarter Shop or Above All Fabric to order the rest of my supplies.
I think FQS is out of the Central Park JRs right now...not that I stalk them or anything...
**cough**

Now, what did I do with that Visa check-card??

[ photos copyright Rachel Griffith, used with permission - thanks, Rachel! ]
[ And yes, it is your fault. :) ] 

No comments:

Post a Comment