8.26.2011

Finished it Fridays #5

Has another week already gone by??  I can't believe it.

School started up this week around here, so that's been all the buzz.  Hope you are settling into a nice fall routine.  I'm having trouble letting go of the summer...not ready for it to end!

Once again, I had a crazy-busy week.  My to-do list has reached a critical threshold and I've had to refocus on some non-quilty areas.  While I don't have any finishes to share, I was able to get my Flipside quilt quilted and have started on the binding.  It will be finished next week for sure...I'm giving it away on Saturday!

To say the least, I'm a bit frustrated at my lack of sewing time, so I'm depending on you to inspire me!  Let me see what you've done!!





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Angie, for Finish it Friday! I hope it's not cheating - posting a finished top. I had been thinking I'd pop over and post this one day when it's a finished quilt and I nearly went to bed a couple of hours ago (it's just after midnight here) but then I thought a top is a sort of finish and that spurred me on to get done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course it's not cheating! I always feel a great sense of accomplishment when I finish a top. Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have a finish this week. I haven't blogged about it yet because the person I made it for hasn't received it yet. But here are links to the photos on flickr.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/61652752@N08/6081138738/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/61652752@N08/6080603641/

    ReplyDelete