8.05.2011

Finished It Friday - #2

Welcome back to another edition of Finished It Fridays!



Finished it Fridays!


Though I had quite a productive week as far as getting work done, I only had one true "finish" and that was for my Bow Tie Block Swap. I signed up for 40 bow ties, and finished them just last night.



IMG_3280_edited-1.JPG


IMG_3281_edited-1.JPG

IMG_3282_edited-1.JPG


As you can see - I think every finish is a good thing to note. Even though this isn't a large quilt or a project that took me months, these little blocks are still one less thing on my to-do list.

So.... your turn. What's off your to-do list now??

(Click here if you need a refresher on the rules.)

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just found your blog and love all your projects! I love your bowtie blocks :o)

    ReplyDelete