8.19.2011

Finished It Friday - Number 4

Hi again everyone. How has your week been? It's been a little nuts for me and I've realized just how much I get done on the weekends - because I've had no time this weekend! I've had a busy week and with baseball and grad school starting up, I'm beginning to get a bit nervous.

My finishes this week? Only one.... but I'm loving it.



tote bag in Central Park


The pattern is from Kate Spain's April newsletter and it originally called for using laminated fabrics, but I used cotton with some interfacing added in for sturdiness. It's a lot bigger than I imagined (or intended) but has already served me well.  It's perfect for loading my quilt tops and batting as I head out to my LQS to use their long-arm machine. 

I'm desperately hoping for more time this weekend as I'm working on my Flipside quilt. I can't show progress pics on this one, though, as it's a gift and the lady getting it reads my blog. :o)


So tell me.... what did you make?? Can't wait to see all of your finishes!







Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love that fabric, so cute!

    Hooray, I can leave a comment no probs today! Did you change your commenting thingo? Or is my computer having a good day?

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a big bag! Yours came out great...love the fabrics you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bag! It looks like the perfect bag for me -- I need to add it to my list. =)

    ReplyDelete