12.21.2011

merry everything, happy always

This is the greeting on my best friend's Christmas card this year...and I love it.  It perfectly sums up the overarching sentiment of the season, without using the generic, boring, and overly innocuous "Happy Holidays".

So, this is my wish for you, too.

Merry Everything - whatever holiday you are celebrating, I hope it's festive, fun and merry.

Happy Always - I hope you find happiness and joy in everything you do, not only in the new year but always.

I'll be taking some much-needed family time after the long, hard fall semester.  They deserve everything I can give them for being so patient with me.  My family rocks.

See you in 2012!

6 comments:

  1. Good for you, Angie! Enjoy the time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Holiday and enjoy your time! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Quilting forever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your friends greeting. 'Merry everything, happy always' to you, your family and everyone x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meryl Christmas to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! Enjoy your time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Angie ~ I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday.

    PS ~ I did send you a reply to your email from the Blog Hop. I hope you received that.
    Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete