10.26.2011

WIP Wednesday

I think things are *finally* starting to settle down a bit, as I've been able to get a good bit of sewing time in this week. Classes are ramping up, but I feel like I'm in a routine at this point, which makes all the difference in the world. I have a couple of things to share with y'all later - like my finished iPad case - but I want to wait for some good pics. One of the disadvantages of going to work at o'dark-thirty is, well...it's dark. No snapping pictures on my way out the door like I could in the summer.

Completed:  iPad Case; Misfit Quilters Hoop Swap

That's right, I finished my hoop last night.  I can't wait to show y'all....I'm so tickled with it.  Thanks to my wonderful twitter friend Carolyn at Just One More Stitch I was able to add some Pips scraps to add to my hoop.   Can't reveal just yet as it's not sent, but here's little sneak peek:


Finishing touches...



Ongoing:  TwitterB October Block

I came close to finishing this one last night, but really needed sleep.  The most-awesome Belinda sent us some Loulouthi fabric for inspiration, with specific instructions to not use it in the block, only use it for color choosing.  I think I'm happy with my fabric, but will have to wait and see when it comes together - hopefully tonight.  :)



October Block



Ongoing, No Progress:  Same as last week - Black-and-White Quilt and Sierra's Quilt.  *sigh*

And, for once... no new projects.  Though I do have to get busy on my post-Summit swap.  It's due out next week.  Eek!


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


Don't forget to link up with Lee! 

Happy Wednesday!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love the fussy cutting in your hex. A great way of adding a feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that girl on a swing hexy is so cute! Glad you're getting into a groove now. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, your misfit hoop is so darned cute!!! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the swing hexie! What a great detail.

    You know these sneak peeks are cruel. :) I can't wait to see your whole project!

    ReplyDelete