10.21.2011

Finished it Friday

Seriously? Another week? My word.  Where does the time go?

This Friday is a big one for me - well, in my own little sewing world, that is.  Tonight and tomorrow, I'll be helping out Karen Gray at her Flaunt event here in Winston.  I. Can't. Wait.






I've been wanting to meet her for months and now I get the chance to actually work with her.  (And she mentioned me by name when asking a friend of mine for help!)  <--eeek!

If you are local, be sure to check out the event.  If you're not, you can head on over to Karen's Blog and drool over all the luscious fabric yumminess that I'll be surrounded by this weekend. 

I did manage one finish this week - a clutch bag that my friend Michelle started as part of an impromptu class at Sewing Summit.  (And, yes, once again - please excuse the phone pic...)


clutch bag
Don't worry - my car was not in motion when I snapped the pic.  :)

This little bag has become an absolute favorite of mine.  Hubby and I have had nearly two weeks without the kids, so we've been eating out a lot (I *swear* it's cheaper to eat out than cook for two!).  This has been my go-to bag each night, as I'm tired of lugging around my clunky handbag.  :)  You really should try one of these....easy and fabulous!

So now - it's your turn!  What did you make??  We had some wonderful entries last week...can't wait to see what you've got in store today.

Happy Friday!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love the clutch! I didn't see the class, are they easy to make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clutch! Any finish no matter how big or small feels good, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete