5.28.2012

I've been nominated!

The nominations are up in the Blogger's Quilt Festival and, holy smokes, I've been nominated...Twice!


black and white quilt 1


Thank you, thank you to those who nominated Jane's Black and White Quilt.  It's a finalist in the "Favorite Two Color Quilt" category and I've been nominated in the "Favorite Quilt Photographer" category.   I'm absolutely flattered!  I've been trying to work on my photography, and this is a complete surprise.  It truly does mean the world just to be nominated...there are some fabulous entries out there.

To say the least, I would love a vote from you in one, or even both categories.  The link to the voting page is here:  http://amyscreativeside.com/2012/05/28/bloggers-quilt-festival-vote-now/

Scroll through and vote for your favorites now!  :)

Amy's Creative Side

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I saw you up there and voted for you in the best two colour quilt category. I didn't even realize you were in the other category as well! Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already voted for you my dear! The quilt is gorgeous and I'm sure your friend loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got my vote...congratulations....beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Angie! I voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already voted for you once. I'll have to check it out again. Its a lovely quilt. Mary jo
    mjlarsonatwisperdashwirelessdotcom

    ReplyDelete